Energy Fuels (TSX:EFR) is engaged in uranium extraction and recovery , along with the exploration, permitting, and evaluation of uranium properties in the United States. The company also extracts and recovers vanadium as market conditions warrant and is planning to commence the commercial production of rare earth element (REE) carbonates in 2021, another by-product of the uranium recovery process. Valuable uranium assets
Energy Fuels owns the Nichols Ranch uranium recovery facility in Wyoming, which is a uranium recovery facility with a licensed capacity of two million pounds of uranium per year, and the Alta Mesa project in Texas, which is a fully permitted uranium production facility with a licensed capacity of 1.5 million pounds of uranium per year. In addition, Energy Fuels owns the White Mesa mill, which is the only conventional uranium and vanadium recovery facility operating in the United States with a licensed capacity of over eight […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!