TORONTO, May 6, 2021 /CNW/ – Denison Mines Corp. (‘Denison’ or the ‘Company’) (TSX: DML ) (NYSE American: DNN) today filed its Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion & Analysis (‘MD&A’) for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Both documents can be found on the Company’s website at www.denisonmines.com or on SEDAR (at www.sedar.com ) and EDGAR (at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml ). The highlights provided below are derived from these documents and should be read in conjunction with them. All amounts in this release are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. View PDF version View PDF Denison Reports Results from Q1 2021 (CNW Group/Denison Mines Corp.) David Cates, President and CEO of Denison commented , " During the first quarter of 2021, Denison capitalized on improved market sentiment for the role of nuclear energy, as part of the global clean energy transition movement, and entered into strategic financings that have […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content