"Over the past month with the increase in the spot uranium price to over US$50/lb we have seen an unprecedented land grab in the Athabasca Basin. Most of the basin has been pegged which highlights the excitement and prospectivity of this area," says executive chairman. Valor Resources Ltd ( ASX:VAL ) is planning a follow-up diamond drilling program at Hook Lake Uranium Project in Canada’s prolific Athabasca Basin following an on-ground field program that returned assays of up to 59.2% U3O8.
Drilling will test at depth and along strike at a historical trench at Hook Lake/Zone S Prospect where surface sampling returned high-grade assays of up to 59.2% U3O8, 5.05% total rare earth oxides (TREO), 507 g/t silver and 14.5% lead.
The company has already secured all necessary permits for the drilling program granted by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment and relevant stakeholders, including First Nations communities, are being contacted regarding […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!