TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 5, 2021 /CNW/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , "Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that, further to its news release dated September 29, 2021, it has issued 1,666,714 common shares in the capital of the Company (each, a " Share "), at a deemed issue price of $0.2063 per Share, in settlement of drilling services totaling $343,843.20. Blue Sky Uranium Corp. Logo (CNW Group/Blue Sky Uranium Corp.) The Shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring on February 2, 2022 required pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Blue Sky Uranium Corp. Blue Sky Uranium Corp. is a leader in uranium discovery in Argentina. The Company’s objective is to deliver exceptional returns to shareholders by rapidly advancing a portfolio of surficial uranium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content