Gold Souq 1 Image Credit: Virendra Saklani/Gulf News Also in this package
COVID-19: NRIs to remit less money to India in 2020 and 2021, but pace picking up
Dubai: Gold prices are seen going back and forth in the coming days, even as more clarity surfaces surrounding the top US economy and its governance. But analysts remain optimistic that any fluctuation will be short-lived and prices will continue to move higher in the months ahead.
Gold prices worldwide have consistently risen every day of the week so far, but was declining on Wednesday, mirroring the price of the yellow metal on global markets. Even if prices move lower surrounding the wider uncertainty currently prevailing, it won’t be for long.However, the good news for those invested and maybe looking to sell – but bad for those looking to buy now – is that gold prices are still up about 25 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content