A supply crunch that built up over several years is starting to impact uranium prices.
As major investment banks initiate uranium coverage for the first time in a decade, more generalist investors will take an interest in the sector.
Environmentalists are changing their attitude towards nuclear power. URNM is still the best option for generalist investors seeking broad uranium exposure. Risk-reward of investing in URNM is highly favorable. Photo by vchal/iStock via Getty Images The case for uranium is a simple story of supply-demand imbalance. Over the last several years, the market narrative has ignored supply destruction, and underestimated new sources of demand. Yet there is a high probability that this imbalance will be resolved with higher uranium prices.The easiest way for generalists to position themselves for a potential uranium bull market is with the Exchange Traded Concepts – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF ( URNM ). […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content