Tokyo Inflation Slows Sharply as Kishida’s Subsidies Kick In
Inflation in Tokyo decelerated for the first time in more than a year, as ramped-up government subsidies masked a strengthening price trend that will keep scrutiny on the Bank of Japan’s policy path under the likely leadership of Kazuo Ueda.
Adani Bonds Flash Warnings Even as $153 Billion Stock Rout Eases
The historic market meltdown of Adani Group has shown signs of abating after the Indian conglomerate went on a tour to restore confidence and won a $1.9 billion investment by a boutique firm. National Australia Bank CEO Says Three More RBA Hikes Possible Australia’s central bank will hike interest rates as many as three more times over the next six months amid stubborn inflation, according to National Australia Bank Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Ross McEwan. China Retail Investing Remained Lackluster Amid Reopening Rally The excitement over […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content