Vancouver, British Columbia, March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First American Uranium Inc. (CSE: URM) (FSE: IOR) (the “Company”) is pleased to provide an overview of the uranium market and the US-specific potential for growth in nuclear power and uranium exploration and mining. Nuclear energy supplies 10% of the world’s power generation [ 1] and ~20% of America’s electricity. However, to reach global decarbonization targets, the International Energy Agency (IEA) projects that nuclear power production will have to increase by 80% by 2040.  Shawn Balaghi, First American Uranium’s CEO, commented: “Between increasing international investment in nuclear energy and rising uranium spot prices that are helping drive strong and sustainable economics, there are many factors contributing to the positive outlook for uranium. First American Uranium is excited to be working hard to become part of the US domestic supply solution at this time.” Please click to view image Advantages […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content