Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company") (TSX: GLO) (FRANKFURT: G12) announced today that the Company’s joint venture, Befesa Silvermet Turkey ("BST"), zinc production plant, is expected to resume operations in early March, following the earthquake of February 6 2023. The BST plant sustained only minimal damage and following a thorough assessment, has been declared operational. The required local infrastructure is operating. The neighbouring steel mills that supply Electric Arc Furnace Dust ("EAFD") to the plant are also operating. Global Atomic Corporation (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) President and CEO, Stephen Roman , commented, "We were very relieved that the employees at our joint venture operation in Türkiye survived the initial earthquake and aftershocks that hit the region. Many, however, lost family members and suffered significant damage to their homes. BST is stepping in and providing financial support to our employees to help them get back to normal. Our […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!