This story features BOSS ENERGY LIMITED. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: BOE
As the spot uranium price stayed relatively flat last week, support for the nuclear industry comes from one of the largest infrastructure packages in US history.
-US infrastructure bill support for threatened nuclear facilities
-Kazatomprom moves joint venture forward
-Who will be Australia’s next uranium producer? -Uranium spot price rises less than 1% for the week The US$1.2tr Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act was signed into law last week.The bill provides US$6bn in US Department of Energy funding to support nuclear facilities that are under economic threat of premature closures.The new legislation also appropriates US$2.4bn of funding for micro reactors, small modular reactors (SMRs) and advanced reactors, while an additional US$3.2bn is authorised through to 2027. Company news Kazatomprom, the world’s largest producer of uranium, has approved a Life of Mine plan for the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!