At the end of the latest market close, Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) was valued at $4.90. In that particular session, Stock kicked-off at the price of $4.80 while reaching the peak value of $4.81 and lowest value recorded on the day was $4.26. The stock current value is $4.29.Recently in News on November 9, 2021, Uranium Energy Corp Creates America’s Largest Uranium Mining Company with the Acquisition of Uranium One Americas. Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) (the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement with Uranium One Investments Inc., a subsidiary of Uranium One Inc. (“Uranium One”), to acquire all the issued and outstanding shares of Uranium One Americas, Inc. (“U1A”) for a total purchase price comprised of $112 million in cash and the replacement (with corresponding payments to the seller) of $19 million in reclamation bonding (the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content