As the spot uranium price has declined nearly -11% in the last month, prices for uranium shares have risen dramatically.
-Key drivers of uranium equities rally
-Three megatrends supporting uranium
-Spot uranium slides over -7% during 2021
A sweeping rise in the share prices of current and prospective uranium producers has drawn widespread attention in 2021.Share prices for a selection of uranium companies tabled weekly by industry consultant TradeTech have all increased over the last four months, some doubling or tripling in that time.Given the wide variation of assets, production histories and marketing strategies relating to those companies, TradeTech identifies a few key drivers for the share rally .Firstly, there are supply/demand fundamentals as primary production has been significantly curtailed over the last few years. In addition, some investors believe select companies were undervalued, even in an environment where prevailing prices were below the cost of production for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content