Clean, green energy sources are not just a ‘down-the-road’ solution for the future of the global economy moving forward…they are now a dire necessity. The dirty, aging, CO2- emitting fossil fuel industry – even before the COVID-19 outbreak – began to show deep cracks in its long-term future as the planet’s primary facilitator for energy solutions and a bona fide investment long play.
However, one major energy commodity appears to be resisting the general metals & mining market volatility while offering real solutions in the battle against greenhouse gas emissions. Uranium.
Enter Kelowna, BC-based Fission Uranium Corp. (FCU) ( TSX.FCU , OTCMKTS: FCUUF , Forum ). The company owns a 100% interest in the high-grade and near-surface Triple R uranium deposit, located on the southwestern edge of Canada’s mining-renowned Athabasca Basin. As highlighted in its prefeasibility study, Fission’s headline-grabbing project has the potential to be one of the lowest operating cost […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content