Despite the uranium spot price continuing to move in a tight range, uranium equities continue on an upward trajectory.
-Equity market excited about a better outlook for uranium prices
-Nuclear energy recognised as an essential element of the clean energy mix
-Uranium spot price falls marginally
Equity markets are increasingly recognising the requirement for further investment in uranium mines. Since Shaw and Partners last reviewed ASX-listed uranium stocks at the end of November, the sector is up over 100%.At a virtual uranium conference for institutional investors and dealers, the investment management firm assessed the longer-term fundamentals for the sector are becoming increasingly appealing. Nuclear energy is now recognised as an essential element of the clean energy mix, which potentially enables nuclear power to increase its contribution from currently around 10% of global electricity. Consensus believes uranium demand needs to increase by over 100% from current levels by 2050 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content