Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive BioLargo Inc (OTCQB:BLGO) announced Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary ONM Environmental has acquired a deodorizing and sanitizing technology called EcoMist, that helps raise the customer-care bar for solid waste collectors to treat all types of waste receptacles in real-time during pick up. The company noted that EcoMist is a device installed directly onto any waste collection vehicle that automatically sprays odor control products and/or sanitizer into refuse bins or dumpsters during the waste collection process.
Standard Uranium Ltd (CVE:STND) (OTCQB:STTDF) (FRA:FWB:9SU) announced that it has begun its Phase II winter drill program at the company’s flagship 25,886-hectare Davidson River Uranium Project in Saskatchewan’s Southwest Athabasca Uranium District. The company noted that the winter program will consist of approximately 4,500 metres (m) of diamond drilling in nine holes, with the objective of making a basement-hosted, high-grade uranium discovery.
Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ:VUZI) has announced that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content