This story features BOSS ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: BOE
As the EU votes in favour of including nuclear power in its green taxonomy, and further reports support the energy source, the uranium market becomes summer-quiet.
-Summer vacation time slows uranium spot market
-EU votes in favour of nuclear
-IEA pushed nuclear barrow -Australian miners labeled ‘oversold’ Interest in the spot uranium market slowed to a crawl last week given shortened weeks in both the US and Canada and the start of the North American summer vacation season, as well as reluctance to trade ahead of a resolution on the issue of the Canadian cargo ship stuck in St Petersburg.Industry consultant TradeTech reports only four transactions totalling 400,000/lb U3O8 equivalent were concluded in the spot market. A lack of buying interest saw TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator fall -US$2.90 to US$47.60/lb.TradeTech’s term price indicators […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content