Figure 1 U3O8 Corp.’s working capital by quarter in Canadian Dollars. NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
TORONTO, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — U3O8 Corp. ( NEX: UWE.H ), (“ U3O8 ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that it has received conditional approval to list its common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange (“ TSXV ”) through, among other things: Achieving positive working capital.
Receipt of conditional approval for the Company’s debt settlement plan as described more fully below (the “ Debt Settlement ”).
Completion of a National Instrument 43-101 technical report (“ Technical Report” ) on the Berlin uranium and battery commodity deposit. The anticipated closing of a private placement (“ Private Placement ”) on or around July 29, 2022, to provide funds to advance the Berlin Deposit and for […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!