After the largest three week rise on record for the uranium price, brokers lift their long-term uranium price forecasts and raise price targets for shares.
-Largest spot market volumes since 1966
-Long-term uranium forecast price of US$60
-The long-term uranium price is trading -2% below the mid-term price
-Uranium spot price rises over 15% for the week
After trending upward since May, the uranium price has climbed the most on record for a three-week period. Over the last week, TradeTech’s Weekly Spot Price Indicator jumped by US$5.20 to US$39.00/lb. More than 3.7mlbs U3O8 involving 21 transactions occurred in the final three days of last week.The total spot market volume for August was 13.2mlbs from 55 transactions. This is the largest transaction volume total recorded in a single month in the uranium spot market since 1996. A significant contributing factor in the price rise has been the mid-August launch of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!