Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) traded at $3.20 at close of the session on Friday, September 3, made a downward move of -1.54% on its previous day’s price.
Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $3.25 with the day’s price range being $3.12 – $3.30. In terms of its 52-week price range, UROY has a high of $3.81 and a low of $0.81. The company’s stock has gained about 20.75% over that past 30 days.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content