As the uranium spot price continues a four-week winning streak, Uranium Participation Corp concludes an equity raising to fund future purchases of uranium
-Uranium Participation Corp raises C$80m
-Exelon seeks nuclear plant reprieve
-Uranium spot price rises by 0.8% for the week and 10% for May
In a good sign for interest in the uranium sector, Canadian-listed Uranium Participation Corp has closed its capital raising with proceeds of approximately C$80.5m/US$66.8 million. The original raising announced 3 May was for C$50m and it was upsized the next day to C$70m.The company invests nearly all of its assets in uranium, in the form of uranium oxide or uranium hexafluoride, with the primary objective of achieving capital appreciation. Consequently, net proceeds of the offering will be used by the company to fund such future purchases as well as an allocation toward general corporate purposes. After deducting fees, that should give the company […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!