June 1, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) A Red Cloud Securities report calls Skyharbour Resources "one of the more established junior uranium exploration companies." In a May 13 research note, analyst David Talbot reported that Red Cloud Securities initiated coverage on Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (SYH:TSX.V; SA:NYSE.MKT) , "a maverick in basement exploration," with a Speculative Buy rating and a CA$0.95 per share target price. The stock’s current share price is about CA$0.51 per share.
Talbot described the Vancouver-based uranium explorer and what makes it an attractive investment opportunity.
Skyharbour owns 100% of the Moore uranium project, on which it is currently focusing its efforts, but it also owns 100% of the Hook Lake, South Falcon Point and Mann Lake properties, along with 15% of the Preston project, Talbot noted. Recent drilling at Preston by the option partner showed anomalous uranium intercepts and indicator minerals.
"While Skyharbour does have a pipeline of projects and considers […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content