We’ll discuss the carbon neutrality targets of the UK, Europe 27, and US.
For the carbon neutrality targets, we discuss the current progress, the electrical grid, and the electrical storage required to meet those goals.
The carbon neutrality targets are not only attainable with stable base loads and nuclear energy is the best option for developed and especially emerging countries. The rise of nuclear energy offers investors a unique opportunity to invest in uranium to profit from the upcoming 10-year uranium bull market. Lastly, we’ll talk about how to invest in the nuclear energy market, especially the uranium market as this is the most important factor. Photo by ilbusca/E+ via Getty Images Developed countries are phasing out fossil fuels for energy generation and implementing laws, policies, and plans to prepare for the green-energy era.The goal of the Paris Climate Agreement is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content