This story features PALADIN ENERGY LIMITED. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: PDN
As the spot uranium price climbed just over 6% last week, a key adviser to the Australian government advances the case for nuclear.
-Small scale reactors versus large scale batteries
-Rolls Royce establishes a small modular reactor business
-Prices required by Paladin Energy for a Langer Heinrich restart -Uranium spot price rises just over 6% for the week One of the key architects behind Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s gas-led recovery plan suggests nuclear energy represents a strategic regional opportunity for Australia.Andrew Liveris, the former Chief Executive of Dow Chemicals, believes the country needs to overcome concerns about nuclear energy and instead see its potential to reduce carbon emissions.Liveris notes small scale reactors are “more proven” than the use of large scale batteries to store renewable energy and suggests Australia should repurpose its ageing coal power plant […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!