How will these uranium stocks perform this month? Many different sorts of mining stocks are doing well in the market. When most people think of mining stocks, they think of gold or silver assets. However, there is one type of mining stock that is now outperforming the market. Of course, we’re discussing the current state of uranium stocks . There are several reasons why uranium stocks are rising in value. COVID-19 has had a negative influence on the uranium stock market. COVID increased Uranium stockpiles to levels not seen since the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan in 2011. However, at several moments in 2021, the popular subreddit WallStreetBets has influenced uranium stocks. Many uranium equities have risen in value as a result of increased attention on the Reddit platform. The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, a Canadian Closed-End Fund, has reached new highs since 2014. But how can you […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.dailyherald.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!