As the uranium spot price fell marginally last week, further progress was made to list the first physical uranium fund in both Canada and the US.
-Shareholder approval for creation of uranium investment vehicle
-Bannerman Resources advances project in Namibia
-Uranium spot price falls by less than -1% for the week
Shareholders of Canadian-listed uranium investor Uranium Participation Corp (UPC) have approved a proposed plan of arrangement to reorganise UPC into the Sprott Asset Management-run investment-fund listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. UPC is the world’s largest publicly-traded investment vehicle offering exposure to uranium, outside of traditional mining company shares.In explaining last week’s lack of activity in the spot uranium market, independent consultant TradeTech observed both buyers and sellers were hesitant to commit to transactions immediately before the July 7 vote by UPC shareholders to approve the creation of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust.Since confirmation of the vote in […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!