Toronto, Ontario and Nucla, Colorado, July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC) (OTCQX: WSTRF) (“Western” or the ”Company”) is pleased to announce that it is preparing for the resumption of mining activities at the Sunday Mine Complex (“SMC”). This action is driven by COVID-19 risks declining and the improved fundamentals and outlook for uranium and vanadium commodities. The Sunday Mine, West Sunday Mine, St. Jude Mine, and Carnation Mine, which are interconnected, will be moved into Active Status from Temporary Cessation. This project which began in 2019 will shift its base of operations from the St. Jude Mine to the Sunday Mine. The team will be targeting these different areas with development drilling, development mining, and ore production.
Western is undertaking this project to enhance the value of the SMC by further differentiating the facility among the very few mines in North America that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content