The uranium market sprang back into action last week following a global conference.
-Spot U3O8 market action returns
-Term market also active
-Uranium miners issue glowing results
-China continues to build reactors apace
There’s nothing like a global conference to rev up the action in uranium markets.The month of April saw very little action in the spot market as buyers and sellers remained stuck on either side of the spread, refusing to budge. But when market participants returned from the World Nuclear Fuel Cycle 2023 conference held in The Hague up to April 20, it was all hands on deck.Nine transactions were completed in the last week of the month, industry consultant TradeTech reports, totalling 900,000lbs U3O8 equivalent. Not only were the usual suspects back in trading, utilities also joined in after eschewing the spot market in past months.The sellers had the edge, with TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fnarena.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!