Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
( MENAFN – PR Newswire) NYSE American:EU
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) (the " Company " or " enCore" ) announced today that it has made its first delivery into one of the Company’s four previously announced contracted uranium sales agreements. This delivery of 200,000 pounds U3O8 represents the first portion of the annual deliveries into the 5-year agreement (announced on August 4, 2021) which covers 2 million pounds U3O8 of uranium with significant delivery flexibility for market related pricing. The Company successfully acquired uranium under favorable pricing terms in 2022 from a third party and delivered it into this agreement using current spot market pricing indicators to establish the sales price.Paul Goranson, enCore Energy Chief Executive Officer said, "As enCore continues to execute on our pipeline to production […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!