Get all the essential market news and expert opinions in one place with our daily newsletter. Receive a comprehensive recap of the day’s top stories directly to your inbox. Sign up here! ( Kitco News ) – Cameco (TSX: CCO ) (NYSE: CCJ ), one of the largest global producers of uranium fuel, today reported net earnings of C$119 million and adjusted net earnings of C$115 million for Q1 2023, compared to net earnings of C$40 million and adjusted net earnings of C$17 million in Q1 2022.
The company said its Q1 2023 results are a result of higher deliveries and higher average realized prices in both the uranium and fuel services segments "as we continue the transition to our tier-one cost structure.”
"In our uranium segment, our average realized price was 11% higher than the same period last year, and in our fuel services segment average realized prices were 9% […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!