Vancouver, British Columbia – September 24, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire, MiningSectorStocks.com and RenewableEnergyStocks.com) Mining / Metals / Green Energy Stock News – Defense Metals Corp. ( TSX-V: DEFN / OTCQB: DFMTF / FSE:35D) is pleased to announce that in light of renewed and sustained uranium interest which has driven uranium spot prices to multi-year highs, it has commenced an updated internal technical review of its Athabasca Basin uranium project holdings.
During 2018, Defense Metals acquired 100% of the Geiger North and Klaproth projects for a combination of cash and share payments; with Geiger North being subject to a 2% net smelter return royalty. The projects comprise a total of five mineral claims totalling 9,363 hectares (ha) located in the northeast Athabasca Basin, with the Geiger North claims (1,233 ha) being in good standing until summer-fall 2022, and Klaproth (8,130 ha) in good standing until early 2023. Figure 1. Defense Metals Athabasca […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content