A glance at some of the day’s highlights from the Proactive Investors US and Canada newswires Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Blue Sky Uranium Corp received a positive report from Globe Small Cap Research LLC, citing the growth in the global nuclear industry and business relations with the Argentinian government as catalysts to continued success for the uranium developer. Another tailwind for the company is the rising price of uranium. Spot U3O8 values have skyrocketed to a 12-year high this year – US$50.25 per pound) – and are anticipated to continue this trajectory as more countries build out their nuclear fleets and small modular reactors become more prevalent. “[Blue Sky] operates in a hot space with stellar growth opportunities and deserves consideration by risk adverse micro and small cap-oriented investors,” the report stated.
Todos Medical Ltd, a medical diagnostics company, posted second-quarter results that saw its revenue […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content