Will uranium be the next market to benefit from a Reddit bump?
Members of the digital collective helped push GameStop (NYSE: GME ) shares and silver prices up earlier this year, and now attention appears to be centering on the uranium space.
The GameStop saga began in January, and saw members of Reddit’s WallStreetBets forum drive their favorite stock through the roof. Company shares reached an all-time high of US$324, a bump of over 5,000 percent year-over-year, before declining to the current level of about US$160. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Did You Know That Uranium Was A Top Commodity In 2020?
Don’t Miss Out This Year With Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report! Soon after the GameStop short squeeze started attracting interest, another faction of Redditors set their sights on silver. WallStreetSilver users began snapping up the metal , with their actions ultimately pushing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content