Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU is expected to report first-quarter 2021 results on May 7. Q1 Estimates
The Zacks Consensus Estimate for first-quarter revenues is currently pegged at $0.60 million, indicating growth of 53.8% from the prior-year quarter. The company is anticipated to report a loss per share of 5 cents, flat compared with the year-ago quarter. The estimates have remained stable over the past 30 days. Q4 Results
In the last reported quarter, Energy Fuels reported revenues of $0.38 million, which declined 46% year over year and also missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 million. The company reported a loss per share of 4 cents, narrower than the year-ago quarter’s loss of 10 cents per share and the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of 5 cents.
The company has a trailing four-quarter negative earnings surprise of 33.3%, on average.Energy Fuels Inc Price and EPS Surprise Energy Fuels Inc […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content