VANCOUVER, BC, July 27, 2022 /CNW/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") announces that it has published its annual information form, management’s discussion and analysis, and annual consolidated financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2022, which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and EDGAR at www.sec.gov .
As at April 30, 2022, the Company had approximately C$132 million in cash, marketable securities and physical uranium holdings.
Physical uranium holdings at April 30, 2022 were 1,448,068 pounds U 3 O 8 , which were acquired by URC at a weighted average cost of US$41.19 per pound. Based on the most recent daily spot price published by TradeTech LLC of US$47.00 on July 26, 2022, the net realizable value of such holdings has increased by approximately US$8 million since the balance sheet date.
The Company also recorded an increase in the fair […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content