Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – Uranium miner Cameco (TSX: CCO ) today reported that the company produced 2.8 million pounds of uranium (the company’s share) in Q2 2022, up 115% compared to 1.3 million pounds produced in Q2 2021.
The company said it has been successful in catching up on development work at the Cigar Lake mine in Saskatchewan that had been deferred from 2021 and now expects to produce 18 million pounds at Cigar Lake (100% basis) in 2022, with Cameco’s share – including its increased ownership – of approximately 9.5 million pounds.
Cameco also reported net earnings of C$84 million in Q2 2022, compared to a net loss of C$37 million in Q2 2021.
According to the company’s statement, its […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content