This week has seen investors staking significant bets that nuclear power is poised to be a key element in company divestment from fossil fuels. It hasn’t taken long for this trend to affect stock markets. According to the Financial Times , the prices of raw or yellow cake uranium have risen to the highest levels we have seen since 2014. For any company whose holdings include uranium mining, this means a significant spike in prices. Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ ) has enjoyed the ride, as have any shareholders with CCJ stock. CCJ and Others Are Winning This Week
Cameco is having a good a week as one might expect from the world’s biggest uranium mining company during a significant price boom. As of this writing, shares are up 6.45% on the day and 15.68% on the week. CCJ stock saw some significant declines in August but before the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!