Highlights Uranium Royalty Corp (URC) previously announced on March 30, 2021 the initial exercise of its option to purchase US$10 million of physical uranium, secured under its strategic and foundational investment in the 2018 IPO of Yellow Cake plc (YCA);
URC has now taken delivery of 348,068 pounds of U 3 O 8 ; and
Together with our recently announced proposed acquisitions of royalty interests in the McArthur River and Cigar Lake mines, URC is ideally positioned to benefit from improving uranium prices.
VANCOUVER, BC, April 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) ("URC" or the "Company") is pleased to confirm the completion of its previously announced acquisition of 348,068 pounds of U 3 O 8 pursuant to its existing strategic arrangements with Yellow Cake plc ("Yellow Cake") at a price of US$28.73 per pound. The purchased physical uranium is being held […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!