Investment company ( Current Portfolio ) buys Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR, Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, Global X Uranium ETF, VanEck Vectors Agribusiness ETF, Invesco Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity, sells Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, United States Commodity Index Fund, SPDR Gold Shares ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q1, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ameraudi Asset Management, Inc.. As of 2021Q1, Ameraudi Asset Management, Inc. owns 37 stocks with a total value of $211 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
For the details of Ameraudi Asset Management, Inc.’s stock buys and sells,go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/ameraudi+asset+management%2C+inc./current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Ameraudi Asset Management, Inc.
> Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF ( VWO ) – 467,828 shares, 11.57% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 2.95% Vanguard S&P 500 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content