Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares stood at 0.77 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $3.32, to imply a decrease of -0.60% or -$0.02 in intraday trading. The UROY share’s 52-week high remains $5.95, putting it -79.22% down since that peak but still an impressive 32.23% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $2.25. The company has a valuation of $305.96M, with average of 719.90K shares over the past 3 months.
After registering a -0.60% downside in the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) has traded red over the past five days. The stock hit a weekly high of 3.53 this Friday, 05/06/22, dropping -0.60% in its intraday price action. The 5-day price performance for the stock is -1.48%, and -18.63% over 30 days. With these gigs, the year-to-date price performance is -9.04%.
Here’s Your FREE Report on the […]
Click here to view original web page at marketingsentinel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!