In today’s recent session, 0.64 million shares of the Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $4.36, and it changed around $0.37 or 9.27% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $312.53M. UROY at last check was trading at a discount to its 52-week high of $5.95, offering almost -36.47% off that amount. The share price’s 52-week low was $1.04, which indicates that the recent value has risen by an impressive 76.15% since then. We note from Uranium Royalty Corp.’s average daily trading volume that its 3-month average coming to 886.97K.
Instantly UROY has been showing a green trend so far today with a performance of 9.27% on intraday trading today. The performance over the last five days has remained in the green territory. The rise to weekly highs of 4.45 on Tuesday, 01/04/22 increased the stock’s daily […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content