January 5, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Skyharbour Resources Ltd. has staked six new prospective uranium exploration properties within and near the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan, which contains the world’s highest-grade uranium deposits. Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (SYH:TSX.V; SA:NYSE.MKT) has staked six new prospective uranium exploration properties within and near the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan. The six properties comprise 147,510 hectares (364,505 acres) in the basin, which contains the world’s highest-grade uranium deposits.
The company also recently completed a small private placement financing for total gross proceeds of CA$500,000 bringing the treasury of the company to over CA$10 million in cash and stock. An independent director provided the lead order for the financing, illustrating the strong insider support for Skyharbour. Skyharbour intends to use the financing’s proceeds for its exploration and upcoming drilling programs.
With major nations committed to reducing carbon emissions as global electricity usage continues to climb, Skyharbour President and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content