During the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares were 0.37 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $2.66, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.12% or -$0.03. The 52-week high for the UROY share is $5.31, that puts it down -99.62 from that peak though still a striking 21.05% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $2.10. The company’s market capitalization is $258.90M, and the average intraday trading volume over the past 10 days was 1.39 million shares, and the average trade volume was 634.29K shares over the past three months.
Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) registered a -1.12% downside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock plummet -1.12% in intraday trading to $2.66 this Friday, 11/18/22, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -1.85%, and it has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content