News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Anfield Energy Inc. (" Anfield ") to acquire a portfolio of royalties on U.S. projects, comprised of: U.S. Conventional Mining Royalty Portfolio: a 2% gross value royalty on portions of the San Rafael Project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. ("Western") ;
a 2 – 4% sliding scale gross value royalty on portions of the Whirlwind Project, located in Colorado and Utah, USA and operated by Energy Fuels Inc. (" Energy Fuels "); and
a 1% gross value royalty (applicable to uranium and vanadium sales) on portions of the Energy Queen project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Energy […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content