→ Investor Alert: EV Initiatives Create Unsustainable Demand For Lithium (Ad) Uranium Royalty Uranium Royalty Corp. ( NASDAQ:UROY – Get Rating ) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 698,700 shares, a decrease of 22.5% from the March 31st total of 901,600 shares. Approximately 0.9% of the shares of the stock are short sold. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 712,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Separately, HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a $5.00 price objective on shares of Uranium Royalty in a research note on Thursday, January 6th.
Institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company. Integrated Advisors Network LLC purchased a new stake in Uranium Royalty during the 1st quarter valued at $53,000. Marshall Wace LLP bought a new position in Uranium Royalty […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content