In the last trading session, 1.09 million Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 0. With the company’s per share price at $5.60 changed hands at -$0.06 or -1.06% during last session, the market valuation stood at $438.63M. UROY’s last price was a discount, traded about -3.57% off its 52-week high of $5.80. The share price had its 52-week low at $0.81, which suggests the last value was 85.54% up since then. When we look at Uranium Royalty Corp.’s average trading volume, we note the 3-month average coming to 887.25K.
Analysts gave the Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) stock a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy. If we narrow down to specifics, the data shows that 0 out of 3 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, with a further 0 assigning it an Overweight rating. Of the remaining, 0 recommended UROY as a Hold, 3 […]
Click here to view original web page at marketingsentinel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!