and will be accomplished through book transfers to URC’s storage account at Cameco Corporation’s Fuel Services facilities in Ontario, Canada. This acquisition is fully funded with cash on hand. As of September 14, 2021, URC has C$80 million in cash, marketable securities and physical uranium.
Following completion of these deliveries, URC will hold a physical inventory of 648,068 pounds U 3 O 8 at a weighted average cost of US$33.10 per pound. The latest Trade Tech daily spot price is at US$45.00 per pound as of September 14, 2021, leading to an increase in the net realizable value of URC’s physical uranium holdings by US$7.7 million.
It is within URC’s mandate to make periodic purchases of physical uranium to provide attractive commodity price exposure to shareholders, especially in these early stages of a bull market in uranium. The global mega-trend towards de-carbonization is providing a major catalyst for carbon-free, safe, and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!