Bank of America – Why (BofA) Is Raising Its 2022 Uranium price Forecast By 41%
Uranium stocks are the latest to grab the attention of Reddit’s WallStreetBets community, and surging uranium futures prices have prompted one Wall Street analyst to raise his triuranium octoxide price targets.
The Analyst: On Tuesday, Bank of America analyst Lawson Winder reiterated a Neutral rating on Cameco Corp (NYSE: CCJ) and raised the price target from $20 to $29.
Related Link: The Case For A Stock Market Bubble: ‘Speculation Pervading Society’ The Thesis: Winder increased his 2021 triuranium octoxide price target by 18% to $36.30. He also raised his 2022 target by 41% to $53.50 and his 2023 target by 18% to $48.50.In the last month, the price of uranium futures has jumped about 40% to around $42.40, roughly a seven-year high.In that same stretch, Cameco shares are up 47.1%, and Winder said Tuesday […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content