(TheNewswire) Saskatoon, Saskatchewan TheNewswire – September 1, 2022 UEX Corporation ("UEX" or the "Company"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uranium Energy Corporation (NYSE:UEC), provides additional information relating to the technical report titled "Independent Technical Report on the West Bear Project, Saskatchewan" dated July 25, 2022 for the Company’s 100% owned West Bear property filed on SEDAR and announced by news release on August 8, 2022 ("2022 Technical Report"). The 2022 Technical Report includes a new mineral resource estimate for the West Bear property.
The mineral resource estimate disclosed in the 2022 Technical Report totalled 295,000 tonnes containing 3.763 million pounds cobalt (Co) at an average grade of 0.58% Co, and 3.164 million pounds nickel (Ni) at an average grade 0.49% Ni as an indicated mineral resource using a cut-off grade of 0.14% cobalt equivalent (CoEq.), as set out in Table 1 below.
Table 1 – West Bear Deposit Mineral Resource Estimates Category […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!