VANCOUVER, BC, Aug. 18, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (TSXV: URC ) (NASDAQ: UROY) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an equity distribution agreement (the " Distribution Agreement ") with a syndicate of agents led by BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., and including BMO Capital Markets Corp., Canaccord Genuity Corp., Canaccord Genuity LLC, H.C. Wainwright & Co. LLC, Paradigm Capital Inc., TD Securities Inc. and TD Securities (USA) LLC (collectively, the " Agents "), for an at-the-market equity program (the " ATM Program ").
The Distribution Agreement will allow the Company to distribute up to US$40 million (or the equivalent in Canadian dollars) of common shares of the Company (the " Offered Shares ") under the ATM Program. The Offered Shares will be issued by the Company to the public from time to time, through the Agents, at the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!