TORONTO, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ”, the “ Company ” or “ Consolidated Uranium ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced acquisition (the “ Acquisition ”) of a 100% undivided interest in the high-grade Matoush Uranium Project (“ Matoush ” or the “ Property ”) located in the Province of Quebec, Canada.
Key Points: High-Grade and Substantial Historic Resources – Based on a press release issued by Strateco Resources Inc. (“ Strateco ”) on December 7, 2012, Matoush was considered to have the following historical Mineral Resources: Indicated Mineral Resources of 586,000 t at an average grade of 0.954% containing 12.329 m lbs of U3O8
Inferred Mineral Resources of 1,686,000 t at an average grade of 0.442% containing 16.44 m lbs of U3O8
This historical estimate is considered to be a “historical estimate” […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content